1. Price and Payment The price for the service ('the Price') shall be the quoted price of the Seller, and payment of the Price shall be made by the Buyer before delivery of the service.
2. Service The Description and quality of the service to be sold ('the Service') shall be as set out in the Description provided by the Seller to the Buyer ('the Description').
Please Note: A refund cannot be issued while an unlocking code is processing, only once the process has finished.
3. Delivery The Seller shall deliver the Service to the Buyer at the e-mail/sms address of the Buyer as shown on the Buyer's submission. Time shall not be of the essence for delivery.
4. Acceptance The Buyer shall be deemed to have accepted the service if the service has not been rejected on or before the 3rd day after delivery. The Buyer shall not be entitled to reject the service in whole or in part after such date.
5. Title and Risk 5.1. The service shall be at the risk of the Buyer following delivery. 5.2. Notwithstanding delivery, title in the Service shall not pass to the Buyer until the Buyer has made payment in full of all sums owing to the Seller. 5.3. Until such time as title in the service passes to the Buyer, the seller shall have the right to withhold the service.
6. Limitation of Liability 6.1. The seller shall not be liable to the Buyer in respect of any loss suffered by the Buyer due to any defect in the service. 6.2. Without prejudice to Condition 6.1 the seller shall not be liable to the Buyer or any third party for any loss of profit, consequential or other economic loss suffered by the Buyer arising in any way from this Agreement.
7. General 7.1. If any term or provision of these Conditions is held invalid illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any Court of competent jurisdiction such provision shall be severed and the remainder of the provisions hereof shall continue in full force and effect as if these conditions had been agreed with the invalid illegal or unenforceable provision eliminated. 7.2. The seller may without the consent of the Buyer sublicense its rights or obligations or any part of these Conditions. 7.3. The headings in these conditions are for ease of reference only and shall not affect the interpretation of any of the conditions.
8. Entire Agreement Each of the parties agrees that save in respect of statements made fraudulently it shall have no remedy in respect of any untrue statement upon which it relied in entering this agreement and that its only remedies shall be for breach of contract.
9. Governing Law and Jurisdiction This agreement shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and the parties hereby submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
10. Guarantee – Mobile Unlocking can only guarantee that the service will fulfill the customers expectations if the following criteria are met: 10.1 The information provided on the submission form when ordering the service is 100% correct 10.2 The instructions provided with the service have been followed EXACTLY as stipulated 10.3 The target mobile phone is not faulty, stolen, blocked or blacklisted 10.4 The target mobile phone is not already unlocked 10.5 The software of the target mobile phone has never been altered, changed or tampered with in any way 10.6 The IMEI number of the mobile phone has never been altered, changed or tampered with in any way 10.7 The phone has never been subject to an attempted unlocking in the past.
11. Refund Policy Mobile Unlocking will endeavor to solve any problem any customer may have while attempting to use our service, however liability for the success of the service lies solely with the consumer. Mobile Unlocking will only consider a refund if all of the above criteria has been met. Furthermore, Mobile Unlocking cannot guarantee that this service will enable the target handset to operate on any specific network. Certain handsets will only operate on certain network frequencies. In certain circumstances for refunds we will require the following: 11.1 A clear video of the handset displaying the error message when the unlock code has been entered and also show the IMEI on screen. 11.2 Another clear video displaying the error message on your handset when you insert the SIM card you want to use and also show the IMEI on screen. 11.3 We will need to see the make and the model of the handset. This may seem a little extreme to most, however due to the electronic nature of our business we have no other way to determine whether the unlock code has been successful or not.
12. Previous Unlock Attempts Mobile Unlocking cannot guarantee success with the unlock codes we supply if the target handset has been subject to a previous unlock attempt. The customer accepts that a refund, in part or in full, will not be offered or given where the unlock codes supplied by have failed because the target handset has been subject to a previous unlock attempt.
13. Incorrect Orders It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that the target handset and the network the handset is currently locked to is supported by our service. A credit may be offered in specific circumstances, however a refund cannot be offered or given where the customer has paid and subsequently discovered that their handset and/or network is not supported by our service.
14. Agreement By using our site or our service, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions in full.
15. Rights of Consumer Nothing in these Conditions shall affect the statutory rights of a consumer.